Thursday, May 6, 2010

all day

i have literally spent all morning and afternoon customizing my blog - i have kids, i don't have time for all this, but i made some.

i have some new cakes that i have made that i need to post on here. one very special cake was for our oldest son who just had his 6th birthday. it was fun to make his cake and the little fondant race cars. i spent many a night up until 1 or 2 am. but like i said before, it is a mild obsession and once i start i really need to finish. so here it is!
my husband told him that i could make him a color change cake, like the hot wheels, so this is what i came up with.

1 comment:

  1. Geneva! I am so jealous, I have been trying to get my blog pretty forever and cannot do it! How did you get it brown in the back? is it all the free stuff! Help me. Yes I do know I am married to a programmer, but he won't help!

    ReplyDelete