Saturday, April 2, 2011

it's been a while again.... excuses, excuses


ok. well i have been busily updating my other blog, and i wanted to update my favorite blog of the two i do. this one make me really happy. so at the end of Februaryi did a cake for one of the sweetest teenagers i know. she is actually only 3 3/4's as she was born on a leap year. seriously, i love her and her smile if infectious. she was having a "chocolate" party. so to keep with the theme of it, she wanted a chocolate cake. so i did a dense chocolate cake, with white chocolate cream filling and it was covered in a crusted chocolate icing. i, like you already know, don't LOVE chocolate cake, but i think i would have like this one. so here is it!!


1 comment:

  1. I do not like Chocolate Cake.....I didn't like Chocolate Cake.....This Geneva Special Chocolate Cake I loved.....too much.....dense, rich, sinful really...it was the hit of the party!

    ReplyDelete